Terms & Conditions
- The domain name www.richworld.online (hereinafter referred to as "Website") is owned by Richworld Industries Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as "Richworld") a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 with its registered office at 13/341 Dindigul – Batlagundu Highway, Ottupatti (PO), Dindigul, Tamilnadu, India Pin – 624708.
- Buyer’s use of the Website and services and tools are governed by the following terms and conditions as applicable to the Website including the applicable policies which are incorporated herein by way of reference. If the Buyers transact on the Website, The Buyers shall be subject to the policies that are applicable to the Website for such transaction. By mere use of the Website, The Buyers shall be impliedly contracting with Richworld and these terms and conditions including the policies constitute Buyer’s binding obligations, with Richworld.
- For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions, wherever the context so requires “Buyer” shall mean any natural or legal person who has agreed to become a buyer at any of Richworld’s offline B2C stores (“Stores”), or on the Website by providing Registration Data while registering on the Website as Registered Buyer using the computer systems. Richworld allows the Buyer to surf the Website without registering on the Website, however to make purchases, the Buyer must be registered on the Website.
- When the Buyers use any of the services provided by Richworld through the Website, including but not limited to, (e.g. Product Reviews), The Buyers will be subject to the rules, guidelines, policies, terms, and conditions applicable to such service, and they shall be deemed to be incorporated into this Terms and Conditions and shall be considered as part and parcel of this Terms and Conditions. Richworld reserves the right, at Richworld’s sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions, at any time without any prior written notice to The Buyers. It is Buyer’s responsibility to review these Terms and Conditions periodically for updates / changes. Buyer’s continued use of the Website following the posting of changes will mean that The Buyers accept and agree to the revisions. As long as The Buyers comply with these Terms and Conditions, Richworld grant the Buyers a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited privilege to enter and use the Website.
Buyer’s Account and Registration Obligations
- If The Buyers use the Website and register as a buyer, The Buyers shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Buyer’s display name and password and the Buyers shall be responsible for all activities which occur under Buyer’s display name and password. The Buyers agree that if the Buyers provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or Richworld has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or not in accordance with the this Terms and Conditions, Richworld shall have the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate or block access of Buyer’s membership on the Website and refuse to provide The Buyers with access to the Website.
- When the Buyers use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, the Buyers agree and understand that the Buyers are communicating with Richworld through electronic records and the Buyers consent to receive communications via electronic records from Richworld periodically and as and when required. Richworld may communicate with the Buyers by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
- Platform for Transaction and Communication: The Website is a platform that Buyers utilize to discover Richworld’s products and to show interest in purchasing these products.
- All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between the Buyers and Richworld. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation, price, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services and after sales services related to products and services.
- The Buyers can take a close look at the Website for a complete description of the products. In spite of Richworld doing its best to describe and present the articles being sold on the website as accurately as possible, some product characteristics may be altered slightly. Despite all precautions by Richworld, there may be inadvertent errors, and Richworld shall not under any circumstances be held liable should this arise. The photographs of products shown on the Website are not contractually binding. Under no circumstances may Richworld be held liable on the basis of said photographs or description of the products being sold. Richworld also does not make any representation or Warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, saleability, etc.) of the products to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Website.
- The Buyer shall be responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Buyer and Richworld.
- Richworld attempts to keep the elements mentioned on its website accurate and complete. In particular the information about pricing, specifications and in general case all information about Richworld’s products is subject to change without notice. It is possible that there could be errors or omissions in the information provided in this website. The information could also be incomplete. Richworld is not responsible for any errors, omissions or representations on any of Richworld’s pages or any links on any of Richworld’s pages.
- Disclaimer: The prices displayed on products are expressed in Indian Rupees and shall include all taxes applicable by law. Product prices shall not include delivery charges, the cost of certain forms of packing or charges for certain optional services selected by the Customer. RICHWORLD shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed by the Customer. Pricing on any product(s) as is reflected on the Website may be subjected to some technical issue, typographical error or product information published may be incorrectly reflected and in such an event Richworld may cancel Buyer’s order(s).
- The Buyers release and indemnify Richworld and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the Buyers of the Website and specifically waive any claims that the Buyers may have in this behalf under any applicable law. Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, Richworld cannot take responsibility or control the information provided by other Buyers which is made available on the Website. The Buyers may find other Buyer's information to be offensive, harmful, inconsistent, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution and practice safe trading when using the Website.
- Please note that there could be risks in dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretence.
- Unless otherwise specified explicitly, all Terms and Conditions entailed herein are enforceable to Buyer’s visit or purchase at Richworld’s stores.
- Membership on the Website is free for buyers. Richworld does not charge any fee for browsing and buying on the Website. Richworld reserves the right to change its Fee Policy from time to time. In particular, Richworld may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Website. In such an event Richworld reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee Policy shall be posted on the Website and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. The Buyers shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to Richworld.
Use of the Website
- The Buyers agree, undertake and confirm that Buyer’s use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
- The Buyers shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
- belongs to another person and to which The Buyers does not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or envisaging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
- is misleading in any way or threatens to defame or harm the goodwill of Richworld;
- is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, paedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
- promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
- infringes upon or violates any third party's rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work (see "Copyright complaint" below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
- tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other Buyers;
- engages in commercial activities and/or sales without Richworld’s prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising and pyramid schemes, or the buying or selling of "virtual" products related to the Website. Throughout this Terms and Conditions, Richworld's prior written consent means a communication coming from Richworld's Legal Department, specifically in response to Buyer’s request, and specifically addressing the activity or conduct for which The Buyers seek authorization;
- solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which We, in Richworld’s sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
- interferes with another Buyer's use and enjoyment of the Website or any other individual's Buyer and enjoyment of similar services;
- refers to any website or URL that, in Richworld’s sole discretion, contains material that is inappropriate for the Website or any other website, contains content that would be prohibited or violates the letter or spirit of these Terms and Conditions.
- harm minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party's trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee/ Buyers about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonate another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resources; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
- shall not create liability for Richworld or cause Richworld to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Richworld’s internet service provider ("ISPs") or other suppliers;
- The Buyers shall not use any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. Richworld reserves the right to bar any such activity.
- The Buyers shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password "mining" or any other illegitimate means.
- The Buyers shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. The Buyers may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other Buyer of or visitor to Website, or any other customer, including any account on the Website not owned by the Buyers, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than Buyer’s own information, as provided for by the Website.
- The Buyers shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about Richworld or the brand name or domain name used by Richworld including but not limited to the terms “Richworld”, “www.richworld.online”, or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation of Richworld on platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any Richworld's trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us. The Buyers agree that they will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or Richworld's systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to Richworld.
- The Buyers agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person's use of the Website.
- The Buyers may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal The Buyers send to Richworld, on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. The Buyers shall not pretend that the Buyers are, or that the Buyers represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
- The Buyers may not use the Website or any content for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions, or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of Richworld and / or others.
- The Buyers shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Buyer’s use of Richworld’s service and Buyer’s listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. The Buyers shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
- The Buyers shall be responsible to up keeping the providing information relating to the products proposed to be sold by Us. In this connection, The Buyers undertake that all such information shall be secured in all respects. The Buyers shall not defame the attributes of such products or services so as to mislead other Buyers in any manner.
- The Buyers shall not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of other Buyers of the Website to buy any products, including, but not limited to, products or services related to that being displayed on the Website or related to us. The Buyers may not transmit any chain letters or unsolicited commercial or junk email to other Buyers via the Website. It shall be a violation of these Terms and Conditions to use any information obtained from the Website in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to another person without Richworld’s prior explicit consent. In order to protect Richworld’s Buyers from such advertising or solicitation, Richworld reserve the right to restrict the number of messages or emails which a Buyer may send to other Buyers in any 24-hours period which Richworld deems appropriate in its sole discretion. The Buyers understand that Richworld have the right at all times to disclose any information (including the identity of the persons providing information or materials on the Website) as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or valid governmental request. This may include, without limitation, disclosure of the information in connection with investigation of alleged illegal activity or solicitation of illegal activity or in response to a lawful court order or subpoena. In addition, Richworld can (and The Buyers hereby expressly authorize Richworld to) disclose any information about The Buyers to law enforcement or other government officials, as we, in Richworld’s sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those that may involve personal injury.
- Richworld reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor the materials posted on the Website. Richworld shall have the right to remove or edit any content that in its sole discretion violates, or is alleged to violate, any applicable law or either the spirit or letter of these Terms and Conditions. Notwithstanding this right, the buyers remain solely responsible for the content of the materials the buyers post on the website and in buyer’s private messages. In no event shall Richworld assume or have any responsibility or liability for any Content posted by another Buyer or for any claims, damages or losses resulting from use of Content and/or appearance of Content on the Website. The Buyers hereby represent and warrant that the content the Buyers publish on the Website shall not infringe any proprietary or other rights of Richworld or any third parties or contain any libellous, tortious, or otherwise unlawful information.
- Buyer’s correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Website, including payment and delivery of related products, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between The Buyers and such advertiser. Richworld shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Website.
- It is possible that other Buyers (including unauthorized Buyers or "hackers") may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that The Buyers may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about the Buyers due to Buyer’s use of the Website, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure the Buyers. Richworld does not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Website the Buyers acknowledge and agree that Richworld is not responsible for the use of any personal information that the Buyers publicly disclose or share with others on the Website. Please carefully select the type of information that the Buyers publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.
- Richworld shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to Buyer’s involvement/participation in any way on Buyer’s own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
- The Buyers shall not have the right to resell any of the products purchased from www.richworld.online unless such right is expressly granted to the Buyer in writing by Richworld.
- Richworld reserves the right to restrict the sale of goods/services.
Contents Posted on Website
- In relation to the products offered on the website, the text, graphics, Buyer interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music and artwork (collectively, "Content"), is Richworld generated content.
- Except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions, no part of the Website and no Content may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted or distributed in any way (including "mirroring") to any other computer, server, Website or other medium for publication or distribution or for any commercial enterprise, without Richworld's express prior written consent.
- The Buyers may use information on the products and services purposely made available on the Website for downloading, provided that The Buyers (1) do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for Buyer’s personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
- Richworld may share personal information with Richworld’s other corporate entities and affiliates. These entities and affiliates may market to the Buyers as a result of such sharing unless the Buyers explicitly opt-out.
- Richworld may disclose personal information to third parties. This disclosure may be required for us to provide the Buyers access to Richworld’s Services, to comply with Richworld’s legal obligations, to enforce Richworld’s Buyer Agreement, to facilitate Richworld’s marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to Richworld’s Services. Richworld does not disclose Buyer’s personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without Buyer’s explicit consent.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
- This Website, all the materials and products and services, included on or otherwise made available to the Buyers through this site are provided on "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, Richworld does not warrant that: a) This Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or b) The information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
- Richworld will not be liable to the Buyers in any way or in relation to the Contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Website. Richworld does not warrant that this site; information, Content, materials, product or services included on or otherwise made available to The Buyers through the Website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from Us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Nothing on Website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. All the Products sold on Website are governed by different state laws and if Seller is unable to deliver such Products due to implications of different state laws, Seller will return or will give credit for the amount (if any) received in advance by Seller from the sale of such Product that could not be delivered to the Buyers.
- The Buyers will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on the Website. By registering Buyer’s phone number with us, the Buyers consent to be contacted by Richworld via phone calls and/or SMS notifications and/or application-based communication platforms, in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates. Richworld will not use Buyer’s personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS or application-based communication platforms, unless the same has been consented to, by the Buyers. Further, subject to the availability of the features, the Buyers shall have the option to use application-based communication platforms to contact Richworld for any queries, grievances/complaints and feedback.
Richworld ships its products to almost all parts of India. Orders placed will be shipped within 24* hrs. We ship on all days except Sunday and National Holidays.
Shipping Charges: A fixed shipping charge of Rs. 50 is applicable on all orders below Rs. 499/- (Excluding COD charges, Shipping charges, Taxes or value reduced after application of coupons or any other offer) at all locations with an additional charge applicable at certain locations.
For orders equal to or above Rs. 499 (Excluding COD charges, Shipping charges, Taxes or value reduced after application of coupons or any other offer) free shipping is available at certain locations only. For other locations, additional shipping charges will be applicable. At these locations, in which additional charges are applicable, the Rs. 50 shipping charge will be added to the shipping charges for all orders below Rs. 499 (with exclusions as above).
The shipping charge applicable per quantity of the product can be checked by entering your pin code details on the product pages and the total shipping charge applicable on the order will be the sum of the charges for all chargeable product(s) in your order (+ Rs. 50 for orders below Rs. 499). The order level charge will be visible to you in the cart as well as when you enter the shipping address while you are checking out with your order.
These shipping charges applicable are not refundable in the case of return/cancellation of the product or the order.
The shipping charges can be modified by Richworld at any point without prior intimation. The new charges would reflect on the product page as well as in the checkout flow.
Every once in a while, Richworld brings out various offers in an attempt to satisfy customers. Various offers could be introduced for a limited span of time that enable free shipping of goods, subject to the fulfilment of the terms and conditions attached to the offer.
In light of the COVID- 19 outbreak, we will not be deducting the shipping charges while processing a cancellation request for all orders placed during the nation-wide lockdown. This is to avoid any inconvenience to our customers.
Estimated Delivery Time: During Covid lockdown delivery is subject to TN and state government guidelines.
For all areas serviced by reputed couriers, the delivery time would be within 3 to 4 business days of shipping (business days exclude Sundays and other holidays). However items weighing over 2 kilos or high volume may take a couple of days longer to reach. For other areas the products will be shipped through Indian Postal Service and may take 1-2 weeks depending on location.
The delivery date displayed while placing the order i.e. on the Product Details, Cart, Checkout and Order Confirmation page and in the order confirmation email are tentative. It may change once the order is shipped. Post shipment of the order, an Estimated Delivery Date will be displayed in the 'Order Details' under 'My Account ' section which will help you to keep a track of the shipment status of your order.
Richworld ensures to provide a delightful customer experience by delivering the products as per the Estimated Delivery Date communicated as above, however, at times there might be unexpected delays in the delivery of your order due to unavoidable and undetermined logistics challenges beyond our control for which Richworld is not liable and would request its users to cooperate as Richworld continuously tries to nought such instances. Also, Richworld reserves the right to cancel your order at its sole discretion in cases where it takes longer than usual delivery time or the shipment is physically untraceable and refund the amount paid for cancelled product(s) in your Richworld wallet.
Address Change: You can change the delivery address of your order only if the order is in Confirmed or Pending status and none of the item(s) purchased in the order are shipped. However, if there are any variations in the charges/taxes (if any) applied for the original delivery address used while placing the order v/s the delivery address to be updated, the request for updating the delivery address might not be accepted.
Hidden Charges (Sales tax, Octroi etc): You will get the final price during check out. Our prices are all inclusive and you need not pay anything extra.
International Locations: Currently we do not deliver to locations outside India
Tracking Packages: We will mail you the name of the courier company and the tracking number of your consignment in your registered email address. In case you do not receive a mail from us within 24hrs of placing an order please check your spam folder. Tracking may not appear online for up to another 24 hours in some cases, so please wait until your package is scanned by the courier company.
Non-availability on Delivery: Our delivery partners will attempt to deliver the package thrice before it is returned back to our warehouse. Please provide your mobile number in the delivery address as it will help in making a faster delivery.
* Valid only for owned stock. Shipping time may increase for third party shipments.
Easy Returns Policy
At Richworld, our aim is to provide 100% satisfaction to our customers. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the product, we are here to help.
Following are the details of the return policy that is applicable for all the items sold on www.richworld.online:
Please note that there may be certain products in the aforesaid table that may or may not be returnable as otherwise mentioned against them above. For all products, the return policy on the product/combo page at the time that the order was placed shall prevail. The return policy of a product is subject to change depending on business requirements, and the policy that was active at the time of order purchase will be applicable.
Please return your purchase in its original packaging with all the parts and freebies with your original receipt for a refund. Please make sure that the product(s) are properly packed when you are returning it.
Please note that if an Incorrect Product(s) is handed by you to our Courier Service Partner, Richworld shall not be responsible for any loss/damage/theft caused to such Incorrect product while in transit or otherwise.
If any or all the products that were originally part of an order placed using a coupon or offer are returned then the coupon code/offer will no longer be applicable on the order. The benefit of the coupon/offer will also not be included in the refund. If the product(s) returned are part of any free offer such as Buy 2 get 1 free or Buy 1 get 1 free, all the products related to the offer have to be returned, as they have been purchased as part of a group offer.
How does Returns work?
Go to Order History page and click on the order number for which you want to raise a return request (if eligible).
Click on the Return link next to the product you would like to return.
Follow the screens, fill in the required details and submit the request.
Our delivery team will collect the package from your doorstep within 7-10 business days.
Reverse Pick up availability at your location, can be checked while placing a request within the Order History section.
Estimated Reverse PickUp Time: For all those Pincodes, where pickup service is available by reputed couriers, the Reverse PickUp time would be within 7 to 10 business days (excluding Sundays and other holidays), however, at times there might be unexpected delays in the pickup of your product due to unavoidable and undetermined logistics challenges beyond our control for which Richworld is not liable and would request the users to cooperate as Richworld continuously tries to reduce such instances.
You can check the status of your return request under Manage Returns section. Once the product is received at our facility, we will conduct a quality check. If it is approved by our quality staff we will initiate the refund process. Please refer our Refunds section for more details.
How does Self Return work?
For few select pincodes, where we are unable to pick up the product, you can follow below steps to send the product to us:
Go to Order Detail page under Order History and click on the Return link next to the product you would like to return.
Follow the screens, fill in the required details and submit the request.
Send the packet through a local courier to our warehouse.
Enter the AWB number, Shipping company name and scanned receipt under Manage Returns section.
Warehouse address link will also be mentioned on Manage Returns page against your return request.
Please enter the details under Manage Returns section within 7 days from the initiation date to complete the return process. Return request will be automatically closed after 7 days from the initiation date, if the required details have not been updated.
Once the AWB number and shipping company details have been verified by our team, we will initiate the refund process. Please refer our Refunds section for more details.
The refund process will be initiated only once we have received the product back in our warehouse and we have completed all quality checks and verifications at our end. The mode of refund may depend on the mode of payment used at the time of placing the order.
- The entire amount paid by you for the product through any of the payment modes except for loyalty cash will be first credited to your Richworld Cash Refund Account. Please note that the shipping charges and COD charges are non-refundable.
- Once the refund amount is in your Richworld Cash Refund Account, you can use the credit to order a replacement or buy a new product or even have it credited back to you.
- In order to get the cash refund back to your bank account, please follow below steps:
Go to Cash Refund page under Cash in My Account
Click on "Refund Amount Back To Me" button.
Please follow the screens and submit the request.
- If the payment mode was Cash on Delivery, we will refund the amount to the bank account of your choice. Bank details will be taken during refund process. Please ensure that the details that you enter is correct. Richworld will not validate a Bank Account number and is not responsible for funds transferred to an unintended recipient.
- Loyalty Cash used during payment will be credited back to your loyalty cash account.
- Loyalty cash amount earned on the product will be deducted from your loyalty cash account.
- Shipping charges and COD charges will not be refunded back if the pick-up has been arranged by us. In case of self return, we will reimburse the return shipping charges upto 10% of the product price or Rs.100, whichever is lower. For doing so, please upload the scanned copy of the receipt on Manage Returns section.
- If an order has been purchased using EMI then we will refund back the amount to the bank account of your choice. Bank details will be taken during refund process. For any queries regarding foreclosure/ pre-closure of your EMI transaction or on amounts charged on your credit card, please contact your bank.
- In cases where the pick up is refused or product is not returned and the money has been refunded to you already, Richworld holds the right to deduct the concerned amount from Richworld Cash Refund and loyalty cash account depending on the mode of the payment of the product.
- For payments made through any of the wallet gateways like Paytm, MobiKwik etc., the amount will be refunded to the original mode of payment.
Kindly get updates by subscribing to our newsletter